Claims and Defense in Civil Courts
The problems before the courts show an enormous casuistry, so it is very important to study each case in particular and adapt the right to the needs of each client.
Each situation requires a unique solution, adapted to the concrete case, based on an exhaustive analysis of the problem, generating a strategy previously defined with the client, clear and precise, that has as objective the interests of our client.
The key points to achieve a good result in litigation are:
– Creation of preventive and/or pre-litigation strategies
– Carrying out of extra-judicial actions
– Analysis of the capacity to take part in a judicial or arbitral process
– Impulse of judicial proceedings according to their interests
– Analysis to articulate the defense strategy within the judicial or arbitral process
– Development of appropriate testing techniques
– Appeals against all types of judicial decisions
– Defence in executive or urgent phase