- Assistance to detainees before the Police and the Courts.
- Defense in criminal trials.
- Defence and Accusation in Gender Violence.
- Traffic offences: alcoholism, speeding, driving without a licence, disobedience to authority, reckless driving and omission of the duty to help.
- Criminal accusation: denunciations and complaints.
- Private accusation and popular accusation.
- Request for provisional release.
- Request for pardons.
- Application for the third degree of penitentiary.
- Request for conditional release.
- Assistance before Courts: Instruction Courts, Criminal Courts, Provincial Hearings, Superior Courts of Justice, Jury Court, National High Court, Supreme Court and Constitutional Court.
Ask for advice from our Lawyers specialized in Criminal Law.